Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Movie Debut!

Hello Friendly World of Bloggers!  It has been so long, I almost didn't recognize some of you.  (Kent just bonked me on the head so hard. My tender/sensitive/supple/fragile/delicate head bruises easily.  My bangs didn't provide any protection against this.)

News Flash. Zooey Deschanel and I got bangs.


We are both LOVING the look.  Who knew a framed face could be such a fun change?!

Well, this new look got mine and Kents Agent really excited.  Turns out we are going to be in a new movie Called Baggage Claim!


As you may be able to see, it is a movie based off a book based off of an authors imagination.  Now, Kent and I don't have HUGE roles in this movie, but it is really going to open doors for our acting career.  Not to mention it will give us some great experience and probably a little extra soul, we hope. It feels really great to finally get to a focus on this hobby we have been putting aside for so long.

To be honest, acting has been a bit of a sensitive subject for me.  Ever since the day I was rejected to be a back-up dancer on High School Musical 2.. I thought I was a shoe-in.. I looked so natural with the cast.



I guess they didn't think so.

Kent is excited to finally break out of being Tom Cruises stunt double.





 It is so hard always being in the background.  I'm so glad he will finally gain a small taste a Stardom.

We have come such a long way.  We can't wait for the movie debut!  We believe it is scheduled come out this fall.  Let us know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment