Monday, October 14, 2013

Real Salt Lake and Engineering Carrots

We have been busy this growing season. We have been working on a few projects to optimize certain aspects of our garden. Our garden was plagued with mold, eventually killing our squash plants, over watering by our garden neighbors, rats which ate our tomatoes and somehow a completely different, not to mention worthless, plant grew in lieu of our oregano. Notwithstanding all of the previously mentioned difficulties, one success has made our garden a success nay... a beauty.

Through the combined methods of cross breeding, genetic knockout, and recombination techniques we have designed a carrot that is cute to perfection every time!




We call it CuddleCarrot. Delicious, Stylish, and most of all CUTE!


WARNING: If you do not like to see people's feet, do not proceed!


Next thing that needs to be brought up is, I tried out for Real Salt Lake. I think things were going pretty good until I was racing after the ball along with Javier and I made a rookie mistake of going for a bigger kick than I should of and then.... well lets just say Javier Morales has a leg like a tree trunk. That is how it felt after I broke my toes. Needless to say I was too big of a wimp to try to finish out the day and they told me to try again next year.




If you would like to see the more gruesome picture, let me know.

Well friends, till next time, stay classy.












No comments:

Post a Comment